Blue Cheese Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
This is a great, fast, easy dinner that you can put together in no time!
Blue Cheese Burgers:
1 lb ground sirloin (5% fat)
1 cup low fat blue cheese crumbles
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper
1.4 cup chopped chives
Combine all ingredients and form patties. Broil or grill until cooked thoroughly. Serve on whole wheat buns.
Sweet Potato Fries:
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb sweet potatoes
1/4 tsp sea salt
Preheat oven to 425°F. In a small bowl, combine rosemary and olive oil; set aside.
Scrub potatoes and remove any blemishes. Cut each potato lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices. Stacking 2 slices together, cut each into 1/2-inch strips.
In a large bowl, toss potato strips with rosemary mixture until evenly coated. Spread potatoes on a large parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping potatoes over halfway through baking time, until lightly browned. Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt and serve warm.
- Encouraging children to exercise may be importa...
- The Hit It!®Fitness trainers have come up with ...
- The great thing about Hit It!® Fitness in Rosel...
- Sometimes we want something to shake up our pro...
- Chicken Piccata 2 skinless and boneless chicken...