Chicken Piccata: Healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, butterflied then cut in half
1 cup all purpose flour
freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp grass-fed butter
1 cup white wine
1 handful parsley
2 Tbsp capers
Pound chicken breasts until thin
season chicken with salt and pepper
dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess
in a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 Tbsp butter with 3 Tbsp olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, turn over and cook for another 3 minutes.
Remove chicken and transfer to a plate. Put one cup of wine and deglaze pan with juice of one squeezed lemon. Pour over chicken, cover and bake for 20 minutes at 350.
Slice the second lemon and place on top of chicken
Sprinkle capers and parsley over chicken
- Gift giving can sometimes be a challenge. The ...
- Here are some of Hit It!® Fitness’...
- Like some of us you still might be in a ...
- Thanksgiving is this Thursday and the ta...
- Hit It!® Fitness trainers get asked all the tim...