Chicken Piccata: Healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, butterflied then cut in half
1 cup all purpose flour
freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp grass-fed butter
1 cup white wine
1 handful parsley
2 Tbsp capers
Pound chicken breasts until thin
season chicken with salt and pepper
dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess
in a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 Tbsp butter with 3 Tbsp olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When chicken is browned, turn over and cook for another 3 minutes.
Remove chicken and transfer to a plate. Put one cup of wine and deglaze pan with juice of one squeezed lemon. Pour over chicken, cover and bake for 20 minutes at 350.
Slice the second lemon and place on top of chicken
Sprinkle capers and parsley over chicken
- Encouraging children to exercise may be importa...
- The Hit It!®Fitness trainers have come up with ...
- The great thing about Hit It!® Fitness in Rosel...
- Sometimes we want something to shake up our pro...
- Chicken Piccata 2 skinless and boneless chicken...