Greek Salad Lettuce Wraps
How many times have you heard from the trainers at Hit It!® Fitness that you need more greens in your diet? Probably a million. Salads get old fast, we get it. So why not use romaine leaves as a carb-free way to wrap some heart healthy proteins and fats?! This Greek salad wrap is not only delicious and nutritious but it’s typically kid approved too!
2 TB olive oil, 1 juiced lemon, pinch of salt, pepper and oregano. 1 clove garlic mashed through garlic press. Wisk all ingredients together
1 chicken breast (did you know you can buy them organic and pre-cooked at Costco?!)
2oz feta 2 kalamata olives (optional)
1/2 cup spinach or arugula
Combine the filling and dressing and spoon into romaine leaves! Makes a perfect lunch or snack!
- Ask the trainer- Cleanses Q: Cleanses? Are they...
- As trainers, we really push the importan...
- One of our new members at ...
- Looking for something swee...
- At our Hit It!® Fitness Roselle and Hit ...