Low Calorie Summer Cocktails
It is officially summer and the trainers here at Hit It!® Fitness, are always talking about eating healthy and low calorie options. What about cocktails? Summer means sitting in the sun with a pretty drink in your hand. Let’s not waste all of our hard work on high calorie drinks! Here are a few, fun low calorie ideas to impress your friends with!
Enjoy your summer and remember…drink responsibly!!!
1 Shot Tequila
1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
Serve over ice in a salt rimmed glass with a wedge of grapefruit
1 Shot Vodka
Freshly squeezed watermelon juice with a squeeze of lime
The Italian Summer Sipper:
1.25 oz. Corzo Silver tequila
1 sprig of fresh basil
4 drops of balsamic vinegar
1 oz. fresh lime juice
2 oz. distilled water
2 packets of Splenda or similar
Directions: Muddle fresh strawberries and basil in a mixing glass. Add the rest of the ingredients with ice, shake and serve over the rocks in an 8 oz. glass. Garnish with a fresh sprig of basil.
- This past weekend, we served all clean-eating a...
- Is sugar sabotaging your health?: The trainers ...
- The trainers at Hit It!® Fitness preach eating ...
- 1 bag of frozen or refrigerated tail off shrimp...
- Encouraging children to exercise may be importa...