1 bag of frozen or refrigerated tail off shrimp (50-100 ct)- we highly recommend NOT going the “farm raised” route.
3 Tbsp garlic
Generous sprinkle of lemon pepper seasoning
1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
3/4 pound orzo pasta (or brown rice!)
Boil orzo pasta and set aside
In saute pan, heat olive oil
Add garlic, heat for 20 seconds over medium heat
Add shrimp and 1/2 lemon. Cook until shrimp is pink, about 5-8 minutes
Mix shrimp and sauce from pan with orzo, 1/2 lemon, dill and feta.
1 package corn tortillas
1 package frozen tail on shrimp, defrosted
8 ripe tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped red onions
1 handful cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste
Saute garlic in 2 Tbsp olive oil
Add shrimp and lime (salt and pepper to taste). Saute until shrimp is pink, about 5-8 minutes
Microwave corm tortillas in a damp paper towel for 20 seconds
Blend all salsa ingredients in a food processor
Place shrimp in tortillas, top with salsa, serve
- Hit It!® Fitness trainers get asked all the tim...
- The trainers at Hit It!® Fitness preach eating ...
- Hit It!® Fitness Trainers in Roselle and Oak Pa...
- It’s November and pumpkin season is in ef...
- Hit It!® Fitness staff doesn’t have access to t...