Turkey Meatballs (Constance’s specialty!)
1 package ground turkey
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 handful of Italian Romano cheese
1 handful chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful seasoned breadcrumbs
Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
Bake 350 for 30 minutes
Excellent with pasta, in a sandwich, or by themselves!
- Is sugar sabotaging your health?: The trainers ...
- The trainers at Hit It!® Fitness preach eating ...
- 1 bag of frozen or refrigerated tail off shrimp...
- Encouraging children to exercise may be importa...
- The Hit It!®Fitness trainers have come up with ...