Turkey Meatballs (Constance’s specialty!)
1 package ground turkey
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 handful of Italian Romano cheese
1 handful chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful seasoned breadcrumbs
Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
Bake 350 for 30 minutes
Excellent with pasta, in a sandwich, or by themselves!
- Hit It!® Fitness trainers get asked all the tim...
- The trainers at Hit It!® Fitness preach eating ...
- Hit It!® Fitness Trainers in Roselle and Oak Pa...
- It’s November and pumpkin season is in ef...
- Hit It!® Fitness staff doesn’t have access to t...