Turkey Meatballs (Constance’s specialty!)
1 package ground turkey
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 handful of Italian Romano cheese
1 handful chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful seasoned breadcrumbs
Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
Bake 350 for 30 minutes
Excellent with pasta, in a sandwich, or by themselves!
- As trainers at Hit It!® Fitness in Roselle and ...
- 1 package ground turkey 1 Tbsp chopped garlic 1...
- Tired of chicken? Switch up your protein and tr...
- It is officially summer and the trainers here a...
- If you need more fiber in your diet, it’s...