Turkey Meatballs (Constance’s specialty!)
1 package ground turkey
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 handful of Italian Romano cheese
1 handful chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful seasoned breadcrumbs
Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
Bake 350 for 30 minutes
Excellent with pasta, in a sandwich, or by themselves!
- Did you know that exercising on an empty stomac...
- While I’m all for enjoying carbs, loading...
- Ingredients: 1 package ground turkey 1 Tbsp cho...
- The Hit It!® Fitness Studio in Oak Park and Ros...
- My kids absolutely love macaroni and cheese. A ...