Turkey Meatballs (Constance’s specialty!)
1 package ground turkey
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 handful of Italian Romano cheese
1 handful chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful seasoned breadcrumbs
Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
Bake 350 for 30 minutes
Excellent with pasta, in a sandwich, or by themselves!
- The Hit It!®Fitness trainers have come up with ...
- The great thing about Hit It!® Fitness in Rosel...
- Sometimes we want something to shake up our pro...
- Chicken Piccata 2 skinless and boneless chicken...
- As trainers at Hit It!® Fitness in Roselle and ...