Turkey Meatballs (Constance’s specialty!)
1 package ground turkey
1 Tbsp chopped garlic
1 handful of Italian Romano cheese
1 handful chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1 handful seasoned breadcrumbs
Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
Roll into meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray
Bake 350 for 30 minutes
Excellent with pasta, in a sandwich, or by themselves!
- How many times have you heard from the trainers...
- Ask the trainer- Cleanses Q: Cleanses? Are they...
- As trainers, we really push the importan...
- One of our new members at ...
- Looking for something swee...